Top Museums of Pigeon Forge
- Titanic Museum Attraction: This museum is an interactive experience that allows visitors to learn about the history of the ill-fated ship and its passengers. Visitors can explore replica cabins, touch an iceberg, and even feel the “chill” of the North Atlantic.
- Alcatraz East Crime Museum: This museum offers a look into the history of crime and punishment in America, with exhibits on famous criminals, forensic science, and law enforcement. Visitors can also see a replica electric chair and gas chamber.
- Hollywood Wax Museum: This museum features wax figures of famous actors, musicians, and other celebrities. Visitors can take photos with their favorite stars and learn about the history of Hollywood and the entertainment industry.
- The Island at Pigeon Forge: This shopping and entertainment complex is home to the Great Smoky Mountain Wheel, an observation wheel with great views of the surrounding area, as well as a variety of other indoor activities such as a ropes course, mini-golf and an arcade.
- The Old Mill Square: This historic area offers a glimpse into the past, with a working grist mill, a blacksmith shop, and a variety of other exhibits. Visitors can also see the famous Old Mill, the location of a scene from the classic film “Gone with the Wind.”
- The Pigeon Forge Snow: This indoor snow attraction offers a chance to play in the snow, even when the weather outside is warm. Visitors can enjoy snowball fights, make snowmen, and even go tubing.
- The Hollywood Museum: This museum features a collection of costumes, props, and memorabilia from movies and television shows. Visitors can see famous costumes from movies like “The Wizard of Oz” and “Gone with the Wind,” as well as props from TV shows like “The Dukes of Hazzard” and “Walker, Texas Ranger.”
Like This Post? Share It With Others!