- The Peddler Steakhouse: This place has some of the best steaks I’ve ever had! The atmosphere is cozy and the staff is friendly.
- The Park Grill: The Park Grill has a great selection of American fare and the portions are generous. I especially love the burgers and the mac and cheese. https://www.parkgrillgatlinburg.com/
- The Melting Pot: If you’re in the mood for fondue, this is the place to go! The Melting Pot offers a variety of dipping options and the chocolate fondue for dessert is to die for. https://www.meltingpot.com/gatlinburg-tn/
- The Alamo Steakhouse: The Alamo Steakhouse has a great selection of Tex-Mex dishes. I love the margaritas and the fajitas are delicious.
- The Greenbrier Restaurant: This restaurant is known for its southern cooking, and it’s some of the best I’ve had. The fried chicken and the banana pudding are both must-tries.
- The Cherokee grill is right at the bottom of the mountain and has an upscale casual dining feel.
- If it has been a busy day, try Mellow Mushroom pizza for a great pizza. You can call in the order, just have someone hop out of the car to pick it up while you circle back and pick them up on the way back to the cabin.
Like This Post? Share It With Others!